Brand: Tripp Lite
Product Code: ESS-TRPSRCOOL12K
Availability: Special Order This item may need to be special ordered due to limited on-hand stock
Get A Quote
- Provides 12,000 BTU/h (3.5 kW) of cooling capacity in a portable chassis.
- Compact, portable, self-contained design.
- Included 71-inch tube aims cold air where it’s needed, such as an overheated rack enclosure or equipment hot spot.
- Output can be precisely directed or used for general room cooling.
- Built-in timer and auto-restart.
- Plugs into a standard 15-amp outlet (NEMA 5-15R).
- Includes: Louvered Vent Insert; Duct Adapters; Directional Delivery Tube; Adjustable Exhaust Panel; Self-Tapping Screw; Owner's Manual
The SRCOOL12K portable air conditioning unit pumps 12,000 BTU of cooling power into your IT environment to prevent shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating or fluctuating temperatures. Part of the SRCOOL line, this compact, portable unit is perfect for server rooms and other IT environments with heat-sensitive equipment in areas that facility air conditioning can’t reach. The self-contained SRCOOL12K is capable of cooling a small room using its louvered vent. A built-in evaporator expels the condensed water through the directional exhaust duct, eliminating the need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank. You can also use the included flexible tube to aim the cold air precisely where it’s needed most, such as an overheated rack enclosure or an equipment hot spot. The SRCOOL12K also dehumidifies and filters the air, providing better air quality that can enhance equipment performance with little power consumption. Component Type: Server Cooler; Width: 12 3/5"; Depth: 19 3/4"; Height: 32 3/5".