Brand: Tripp Lite
Product Code: ESS-TRPOMNIVS1000
Availability: Special Order This item may need to be special ordered due to limited on-hand stock
Get A Quote
- Power protection and battery backup for home and office computers and electronics.
- Advanced AVR corrects power sags and overvoltages.
- LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and overload.
- Battery-supported and surge suppression-only outlets.
- USB port connects to a computer for power management and automatic file saves.
- Dataline suppression jacks.
Battery backup system is ideal for supporting a variety of computer, internetworking, telecom and consumer electronics equipment. USB port enables unattended shutdown without data loss during extended power failures. Automatic Voltage Regulation circuits correct brownouts without using battery power. Battery-supported outlets are for use with computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral; the additional surge suppression-only outlets are designed for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery backup. Dataline suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard dialup or DSL phone connection. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs indicate UPS system and line power status. Protection Type: DSL; Ethernet; Fax; Modem; Phone; Power; System VA: 1000 VA; Backup Time at Half Load: 14 minutes @ 250 Watts; Lines: 1.