Brand: Tripp Lite
Product Code: ESS-TRPN201007GY
Availability: Special Order This item may need to be special ordered due to limited on-hand stock
Get A Quote
- Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications.
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire.
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief.
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation.
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP.
- Deliver stable performance up to 550MHz/1 Gbps communication.
Ensures ultra-fast performance throughout your local area network application. Used to connect components like printers, computers, copy machines, routers, servers, modems, switches and Cat6 audio/video products. Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with a staggered-pin plug design. Also provides high-speed connections and flawless signal delivery while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum. Delivers stable performance up to 550MHz. Features molded connectors with integral strain relief. Cable Type: CAT6 Snagless Molded; Connector/Port/Interface: Two RJ 45 Male; Connects Devices (From/To): CAT6/CAT5e; Cable Length: 7 ft.