Product Code: ESS-LOG960001075
Availability: Special Order This item may need to be special ordered due to limited on-hand stock
Get A Quote
- High-quality 1080p HD video.
- A single USB connection to Windows PC or Mac makes C925e plug-and-play easy to set up and use.
- An integrated mounting clip and tripod thread give you the freedom to position the camera wherever it works best—LCD monitor, laptop or tabletop.
- 78° widescreen view.
- Autofocus and light correction.
- Omni-directional stereo mics.
- Leading business certifications (Optimized for Microsoft Lync 2013, Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber and WebEx compatible) and enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program members ensure an integrated experience with most business-grade videoconferencing platforms.
- Convenient privacy shutter.
- Includes: Removable Clip; Documentation
Delivers high quality HD video for an enhanced face-to-face collaboration experience from virtually any desktop. With a 78° field of view, autofocus and built-in stereo microphones, C925e brings crystal-clear video conversations to open workspaces, home offices and private offices. A USB plug-and-play connection makes the C925e Webcam easy to use, plus it works with nearly any video conferencing software application. Resolution: 1920 pixels x 1080 pixels; Megapixels: 2 Mpixels; Frame Rates: 30 fps; Color(s): Black.