Product Code: ESS-DYM1756589
Availability: Special Order This item may need to be special ordered due to limited on-hand stock
Get A Quote
- Handheld label maker for professional installers.
- Pre-programmable symbol library.
- Hot keys automatically format label machine.
- Prints Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes.
- Uses DYMO Industrial labels with chemical-heat-and UV-resistant materials; also prints heat-shrink tubes and non-adhesive labels.
- Features anti-slip grip, lanyard loop, auto-shut-off, and rubber bumper.
- Includes: Carrying Case; Label Maker; 0.75" Poly Label Cartridge; 0.37" White Poly Label Cartridge; Rechargeable Battery; AC Adapter; Quick Reference Guide
Designed for low voltage, electrical and MRO professionals, the DYMO Rhino 5200 Industrial Handheld Label Machine is durable, portable, and pre-programmed with a symbol library of currency, industry symbols, fractions, and punctuation. This label machine features special hot keys for automatic sizing and formatting for wires, terminal blocks, panels, and more. It can also print Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes on 3/4-inch labels, making asset management fast and easy. Power Source(s): AC Adapter (Included); Lithium-Ion Battery (Included); Tape Size: 1/4"; 3/8"; 1/2"; 3/4"; Number of Printed Lines: 5; Printing Speed: 0.4"/s.