Product Code: ESS-DRI351TRI
Availability: Special Order This item may need to be special ordered due to limited on-hand stock
Get A Quote
- Three tests provide superior counterfeit bill detection.
- Detects washed or bleached bills.
- Ultraviolet LEDs detect security markings.
- White LED backlight detects watermark portrait.
- Detects UV markings on driver's licenses, credit cards and passports.
- Works on most major foreign currency.
- Works on traveler's checks.
- Compact and portable.
- Uses C batteries or AC adapter (both sold separately).
- Includes: Includes one counterfeit detection machine, instructions and one counterfeit detection pen.
Multifunction machine uses the latest in ultraviolet LED technology to provide the ultimate in security against counterfeit currency including washed bills. Detects the UV sensitive security thread in U.S. currency in denominations of $5 and larger. Use the original Counterfeit Detector Pen to test the paper, the UV LEDs to reveal the UV security thread, and backlight the bill with the white LEDs to reveal watermarks and micro-printing. Versatile unit also authenticates driver's licenses, passports, international currencies, credit cards, cashier's checks and more. A powerful, compact, portable and affordable solution for any point of sale application. Great for bars and restaurants that check IDs and payment methods. LEDs last for years and are powered by three C batteries or the optional AC adapter (both sold separately). Counterfeit Bill Detector Type: UV Light; Watermark Detector; Color-Change Ink; Micro-Print Detector; Marking Color: Amber; Counterfeit Indication Mark: Black; Dark Brown; Currency: U.S.; Canadian, Mexican; EU; UK; Chinese.